D.V Eligibility Check

A P-3 visa is a temporary work visa for culturally unique artists and entertainers who wish to perform or instruct in a cultural event or program in the U.S.

P-3 Visa Entitlements

A P-3 visa entitles the holder to participate in a cultural program or event in the U.S. A P-3 visa is usually granted for the duration of the program up to one year and extensions may be granted. Artists and entertainers with a P-3 visa are permitted dual intent, meaning the applicant can maintain P-3 visa status while applying for a Green Card to remain in the U.S. permanently.

Essential support personnel wishing to accompany P-3 visa applicants may be eligible to apply for a P-3 visa if their skills and experience are essential to the principal applicant’s performance.

Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age may apply for the applicable derivative visa (P-4 visa) to join their spouse or parent in the U.S. Accompanying spouses and children are entitled to study in the United States but are not entitled to undertake any employment without obtaining an appropriate work visa.

The P-3 Visa Requirements

To qualify for a P-3 visa, the applicant must be an artist or entertainer, either individually or as part of a group, that is coming to the U.S. to demonstrate, instruct or promote their unique or cultural artistic talent in an event or a series of events. These events may be commercial or non-commercial. In addition, the applicant must have a U.S. employer, organization or agent to sponsor their participation in the event/s in the U.S. P-3 visa applicants may also be required to meet certain health and character requirements.

MYUSGC website is a private entity and is not a governmental agency.

It is not affiliated with the US Government and provides a review and submission services that requires a fees.

The cost of the program depends on 3 parameters: Program type, Customer profile and number of family members.

You can apply to the D.V program with no charge on the Government site: